Tout sur Sofia
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tout sur Sofia

Un forum entièrement consacré à Sofia Boutella

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Sofia my love

AuteurMessage
ivica_serbia

ivica_serbia

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4

Sofia my love Empty
MessageSujet: Sofia my love   Sofia my love EmptyJeu 3 Jan - 23:44

First time i saw her few days ago...In sport shop...There was a big picture on the wall...Very big picture,2meters tall...NikeWomen...Mysterious girl for me...beautyfull...I didn't know her name...Only that i have remembered is her outfit...Nike...There was no name on the picture...Just her...
Sofia my love Takesp10

I was thinking about her all day long.Who is that girl.I have to know!!!
Then,i have returned home...I didn't know how to get her out of my head...I had to know her name! Then,i went on google,typed Nike Women,and WHOA! There she was! Same outfit like on the picture! The most beautyfull girl that i have ever seen! SOFIA BOUTELLA! I said:"I'm in love".
I read about her,i downloaded pictures,videos...My friends think i'm crazy...I talk about her every day...I don't eat,when i sleep i dream about her.I see her beautyfull black eyes and hair everywhere...She's on my wallpaper on computer and cell phone...I watch her videos every few minutes...I'm in love! I love her! I love Sofia Boutella...
Sofia my love Fescr011
Sofia my love 1111110
I'm sure that you people think that i'm crazy,but i had to tell somebody for this,or i will explode...

My only wish is to meet her,just once,just to see her...To feel her...To touch her...I would give my life for that...

Nike girl from the picture...I'll allways love you...

Sorry if my english is bad.....and i don't speak french.....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sofia my love
Page 1 sur 1